Climate action continues here in Massachusetts. From Exxon tanks near Boston to making it easier to own an EV, things are happening. On top of that, there are lots of opportunities to voice your opinion this month. Listen in and check it out.
The reading list:
- Exxon in court over Everett tanks
- Bill makes electric vehicle adoption easier in MA
- Transportation is a big part of MA carbon emissions
- Gov. Baker's Contact Information
- Commonwealth Magazine on the Renewable Portfolio Standard
- Globe Op-Ed on Boston in 2030
- January 9th events
- January 11 forum in Cambridge
- How to get involved in the DC march
- Boston Women's March for America on January 21 2017 11AM
- Mass Power Forward Lobby Day January 25 2017 at 10AM
- April 29 march in DC
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.