The recent historic fires in Tennessee are climate related. Why are Tennesseans still represented by deniers? Plus, our new boy-king’s assault on the truth is a strategy, not the random incoherencies of a damaged psyche. Listen in.
The reading list:
- TN fires 'unlike anything we've ever seen'Tennessee represented by climate deniers
- A Trumpian word salad in NYT interview. Open mind? Fugedaboudit
- Rules for surviving autocracy
- House Committee re-tweets Breitbart climate non-sense
- Trumps lies are an assault on democracy- Romm
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.