We can make a plant go extinct in order to have EVs, or we could allow bison herds to capture CO2 from the air by rethinking our economics. The future is ours to choose.
The reading list:
- Is your EV worth an endangered species?
- Re-wilding nature has climate benefits, but would we do it?
- The Climate Minute on Green Growth vs deGrowth
- The Climate Minute talks to people on the ground at the Lithium site in Nevada
- The Climate Minute talks with an author who thinks about envisioning the future
- The Climate Minute talks to an inventor proposing hi-tech ways to pull CO2 out of the air
- Its bison, not buffalo
- Find the current global CO2 ppm here
- How many days ‘til 2030?
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon that protects environmental justice communities.
Thanks for listening.
Do you like this post?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with