D. R. Tucker posted about Email Action Team on Facebook 2015-08-13 21:28:52 -0400Check out Massachusetts Climate Action Network. I just joined.
Are you someone that...
- Cares about the environment?
- Wants to reduce climate change?
- Wants to get involved locally to make a difference?
Join our email list, and be kept up to date on the important issues and events in Massachusetts.
MCAN is constantly growing and looking for new voices interested in advocating for a cleaner environment. Our organization brings together advocates, who are fun, like-minded people just like you! We bring you climate and energy issues that are happening throughout the Commonwealth, while giving you concrete opportunities to make a difference locally.
We email at most 2 times a week, and it's a great way to keep up on climate and clean energy issues in your community and your commonwealth.
Join thousands of friends and neighbors on our e-mail list to be brought up-to-date information on events, actions, rallies and more, all taking place in Massachusetts.
Come grow with us!
D. R. Tucker wants to volunteer 2015-08-04 12:10:48 -0400Welcome to Our Cable Access TV show, The MCAN Power Half-Hour!MCAN produces this series to raise the profile of current environmental issues throughout the Commonwealth. We host special guests who bring unique insights into how we can promote clean energy in the state and stop climate change.
Why this show is important:
- It covers environmental issues that impact all of us - from federal policy to local projects, such as community shared solar
- We will always tell viewers how they can make a difference on the climate change issues that they care about
- It's a great way to increase the visibility of climate change and clean energy issues
Join our team! With your help, we can:
- Get The MCAN Power Half-Hour shown in your town and across MA
- Educate your community with the latest climate change issues
- Reach more viewers by spreading our show via social media!
Episode Seven: All that Gas - Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas in MA
Episode Six: Offshore Wind- Powering Our Future
Episode Five: Putting a Price on Carbon in MA and elsewhere
Episode Four: Gas Leaks in MA, and Porter Ranch
Episode Three: Mass Power Forward
Episode Two: Community Choice Aggregation
Episode One: Clean Energy in Massachusetts
If you would like to aid our organization in promoting The MCAN Power Half-Hour to local access stations, please sign up below!