The Paris Agreement, flawed and fragile as it is, represents the world’s best hope of addressing global warming. While the COTUS (Cheeto of the US) railed against it on the campaign trail, there appears to be an ongoing discussion about whether the US should leave the agreement. It seems “Camp of the Saints Steve Bannon” and “Arctic Rex Tillerson” disagree on the wisdom of this. How much fun would that be to watch? Listen in!
The reading list:
- Trump stages a UFC wrestling match in White House over the Paris Accord
- Gina McCarthy on evidence and WOTUS
- Gut EPA?
- Exxon lowers reserves
- Chevron, climate and shareholders
- Shell's climate movie
- Mass Power Forward Lobby Day January 25 2017 at 10AM
- April 29 march in DC
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.