Transportation in the post covid world will be different. While airlines offer “joy rides”, new insight about the impact of jet emissions comes to light. Here on the ground, Massachusetts struggles with it’s outmoded “auto-centric” transportation philosophy.
The reading list:
- A joy flight around Uluru
- Caron Brief on airline impacts
- InsideClimateNews on aviation emissions
- Aloisi on transportation old-think
- DiCara on bold transportation thinking
- Boston backs down on Melnea Cass trees
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.