Net Zero Pathways and Opportunities under the Biden-Harris Administration: Prospects for Community Climate Action
DATE: February 16, 2021 @ 6pm to 7:10 pm
Join MCAN and AE2C energy to hear from climate policy experts on what promises to be a new era in the U.S. to address climate change at the domestic and international levels. Experts will discuss economy-wide decarbonization pathways including electrification, U.S. energy workforce trends and the U.S. rejoining the Paris Agreement.
Speakers for the event include:
- Robert Gee, President, AE2C
- Jeanette Pablo, General Counsel and Senior Advisor, Energy Futures Initiative, AE2C
- Anand Subbiah, Founder, Mclean Development Group / Board Member, AE2C
- Sarah Dooling, Executive Director, MCAN (moderator)
On February 17, 2021 from 6-7pm, join MCAN in learning from Digital Marketing expert, Angela Pitter (Founder and CEO of Live Wire Collaborative), how to connect and collaborate with key decision-makers using social media. Angela will share how to leverage each social media platform's unique features to reach your target audience. This session will cover Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
You will leave this webinar knowing:
- Current social media landscape and trends
- How non-profits and advocacy groups like yours are using social media
- How social media tips can be used to recruit volunteers
- Tips for using social media to reach local and state level decision makers.