In a shameful, unconscionable, historically damaging decision the Trump administration will pull the US out of the Paris Accord. Listen in as we process this unfortunate news and try to figure out how to react.
The reading list:
- Trump count Paris costs, but not benefits
- What comes next?
- Obama on Trump's Paris decision
- Boston scraps Climate Summit
- Sub national groups on climate?
- California's Jerry Brown on the Paris decision
- Sisters of Resistance podcast
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.