The outrageousness of the misAdminstration’s Climate Executive Order calls for a creative response. Instead of fighting to salvage what was a stopgap plan in the first place, why not demand the kind of profound societal change that matches the scale of the climate problem? What would that look like? What will it take to achieve? Listen in!
The reading list:
- Response to Drumps's EO? Lets go big!
- Roadmap for climate goals.
- Klein: This changes everything
- We need more than a techno-fix
- Neoliberalism- the root of all problems?
- Say no to palm oil
- Plastic pollution
- Appell on Michael Mann and Congressional hearing
- Lamar's hearing backfires
- April 22 Science March
- April 29 march in DC
- Buses to DC for April 29
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.