If a Federal budget is a vision of the future then the administration’s current proposal calls for a climate hellscape populated by hungry elders in a hollowed out democracy. We can push back by voting and demanding our Members of Congress reject this insulting document. Keep in mind that the green future is growing even now, with new technology allowing ever more local energy production and exchange. Listen in.
The reading list:
- Budget chief: Climate money is wasted.
- Legal Planet on the Budget
- President Bannon wants to dismantle the administrative state
- Samantha Bee wants you to vote!
- Did Pruitt violate EPA policy on scientific integrity
- Wikipedia on Bitcoin
- Wikipedia on Blockchain
- "Blockchain" technology-whatever that is- helps green energy
- Spinning sails
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.