“Stopping climate change is easy,” said nobody ever. From nuisance lawsuits designed to stall wind turbines, to misalignments in state laws, to very real and impactful choices in Somerset we grapple with current issues in addressing global warming here in Massachusetts.
The reading list:
- Unfounded lawsuits against Vineyard Wind get tossed
- Well intentioned MA rules could delay the purchase of electric school buses
- Somerset comes face to face with a difficult choice
- Commonwealth Mag reports 'tensions boil" in Somerset
- Commonwealth Magazine says Healy Admin backs Somerset plant
- Rules slow energy efficiency efforts of a condo owner.All the "Making Sense of Climate" episodes gathered here!
- Find the current global CO2 ppm here
- How many days ‘til 2030?
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon that protects environmental justice communities.
Thanks for listening.