Clouds may seem simple but new calculations reveal an unexpected heating contribution. OTOH, we also learn that renewables are a better bet than ever.
The reading list:
- Wikipedia on Climate Sensitivity
- The Guardian on the impact of clouds in climate models
- Report on renewables in 2035
- Grist unpacks the report
- Forbes on the report
- The Climate Minute on solar prices
- The Climate Minute says Nationalize Coal!
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.