How we think about climate determine what we do about climate. Listen in as Elizabeth and Dennis Kucinich shake up your thinking. If we focus on our past problems, then our future will be determined by our past. Humans should break out and view the future as a new 'thing' to create, and not as the solutions to our past mistakes.
The reading list:
- An Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry
- The documentary "Kiss the Ground"
- The Global Environmental Media homepage
- Amazon link to Dennis' autobiography "Courage to Survive"
- Amazon link to Dennis' recent book "A Prayer for America"
- Elizabeth Kucinich's homepage
- GMO OMG a documentary by Elizabeth Kucinich
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.