The Climate Action Business Association is a membership-based organization in Massachusetts that helps local businesses take targeted action on climate change. Listen in as we chat with Tim Cronin, the Policy & Partnerships Manager about CABA and the weekly Climate Exchange Policy Roundup newsletter. Top stories this week? First it’s the Baker Administration’s apparent suppression of science communication, and then the ongoing saga of the Weymouth Compressor Stations.
The reading list:
- Climate Exchange Policy Roundup-- sign for the newsletter here
- Rep Meschino's 2050 climate bill
- Suppression of Science in MA??
- Dave Abel can't find a MA Government scientist to talk to!
- A hitch in compressor hearings
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.