Barack Obama continues to lead, both with an academic paper on the benefits of clean energy and a stirring call to public action in his Farewell Address. Over the next few days we have the chance to push both of those goals forward. Link to the January 21 march through the MCAN event page and sign up for the Mass Power Forward Lobby Day January 25 2017 at 10AM .
The reading list:
- Barack Obama's article in Science Magazine on clean energy
- Coal is not coming back
- Forbes bullish on clean energy?
- It may be hard for the Feds to influence clean energy policy
- The Tenth Amendment
- "Preemption" is the new "Denialism"
- Obama's farewell address
- MCAN's focus on local action
- How to get involved in the DC march
- Link to the January 21 march through the MCAN event page
- Boston Women's March for America on January 21 2017 11AM
- Mass Power Forward Lobby Day January 25 2017 at 10AM
- April 29 march in DC
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.