The wave of anti-immigrant, anti-LGBTQ, and anti-climate sentiment, not to the mention raw racism that is being fed by our new administration, demands that we stand together. Climate Hawks need to fight the “Neo-Know-Nothing” policies of Trumpism on every front. One way to do that is right at home, by setting up a ‘green fuel’ standard to minimize the impact that burning fossil fuels for transport. Listen in as we discuss.
The reading list:
- Muhammad Ali's son stopped at border.
- Trump breaks promises to transgendered
- Sessions, Climate, Racism
- Globe on green fuel standard
- Things you should know about Transportation in MA
- EV's coming fast
- Baker and Weymouth compressor
- Late Night with a climate scientist
- Register for the Local Environmental Action conference March 5, Northeastern University
- April 22 Science March in Boston
- April 29 march in DC
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.