As the implications of the Trumpian climate desecration plan become ever more clear, the need to resist his agenda is obvious. From a request for names of climate scientists at DOE to legitimate fears that climate data will be deleted from government computers, we need no new signs of a malevolent intent. “Hamilton Electors” are great to support, but read up on A practical guide to resisting the Turmp agenda . Listen in as we discuss.
The reading list:
- InsideClimate News: Unraveling in the Arctic
- Turmp wants to cut NASA's climate budget
- Scientist are trying to move data off Federal computers
- DoE refuses to surrender names of climate science staff
- Nobel-winner Chu, Professor Moniz, Dancer Perry?? oops!
- Rules for survival: The Electoral College won't save you
- Hamilton on the Electoral College
- A practical guide to resisting the Turmp agenda
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.