Climate hawks went to Beacon Hill last week to press for climate action. We debrief on events.
The reading list
- The invitation to this past week's event
- Announcement of Jan 14 event from 350MA
- UU Massachusetts Action on climate
- Massachusetts Power Forward
- A PDF of the MPF legislative agenda
- Climate X-change roundup describing the hearings and bills
- A PDF of MCAN's legislative agenda
- Sign up for the MCAN Legislative Action Team
- Sign up for the Climate-XChange weekly policy Roundup
- The Schoolhouse Rock video "I'm just a bill"
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.