The People’s Climate Mobilization is almost here. We can’t wait. Check out the events in both Boston (on the Common) and in Washington DC (on the Mall.) Just remember- we are mobilizing for the long term. Working toward Environmental Justice and rejecting destructive legislation are the kinds of topics we support. And of course, we must vote in November 2018. Listen in!
The reading list:
- Arlington St Church, 350 Boylston St Boston MA 10:30AM
- 4/29 in Boston
- March route for 4/29 PCM in DC
- This bill will destroy science. It must be stopped.
- Teen Vogue on Environmental Justice
- Marching for Climate while Black
- How does your whiteness inform your climate work?
- Vox: 4 ways to turn protest to results
- MCAN Movie Night, May 3
- April 29 march in DC
- Buses to DC for April 29
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.