The new Green Future Act proposal in the MA Legislature provides the funding for climate initiatives. What are those new initiatives? What are the benefits? We talk with an expert about how the money will be spent and what that spending will do.
The reading list:
- Learn more and read the House factsheet here
- The Climate Minute reviews the funding mechanisms of the GFA
- Green Future Now
- Baker's 2030 roadmap document
- WBUR on Baker's rejection of the second climate bill
- gov on TCI
- Read the Policy Roundup on the bill (and sign up!)
- Sign up for Lobby Day March 4
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.