Massachusetts is moving ahead with plans to reduce carbon emissions. We talk to an expert about how to pay for this good work. A newly introduced bill called the Green Future Act would unlock billions, and fund the real changes we need.
The reading list:
- Learn more and read the House factsheet here
- Green Future Now
- Baker's 2030 roadmap document
- WBUR on Baker's rejection of the second climate bill
- gov on TCIRead the Policy Roundup on the bill (and sign up!)
- Sign up for Lobby Day March 4
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.