The Peabody Peaker Plant came before the MA Department of Public Utilities, in a bid to get a financing go-ahead. We get an update on the state of play from MCAN’s Executive Director.
The reading list:
- MCAN FAQ on the Peabody Peaker
- MCAN's MLP campaign
- DPU files- enter docket 21-29 to see all submittals
- The Clean Energy Group could evaluate renewable options for the peaker requirrement
- The EPA on 2.5 micron particulate matter
- MMWEC home
- Community Action Works home
- Commonwealth Mag opinion of solar, wind and storage
- CLF points out the ISO is biased against renewables
- Commonwealth Mag on the roadmap bill
- GOV Clean Peak Standard
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.