The science and reality of climate change is inexorable. According to the New York Times, “..the five warmest years in recorded history have been the last five, and that 18 of the 19 warmest years have occurred since 2001.” Listen in as we discuss and check in on some hungry polar bears.
The reading list:
- LA to ditch fossil fuels
- Climate change as security threat
- Eversource jumps into wind power
- NYT: the fourth hottest year
- When hungry polar bears come to visit
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.