The Inauguration of President Biden has many implications for Americans of all perspectives, but especially for climate activists. Listen in as we discuss the sights, sounds and actions taken on this historic new beginning.
The reading list
- InsideClimateNews on Biden's first day actions
- NPR: A South Indian welcome for Biden and Harris
- HEATED on enemies and adversaries
- CSPAN: Amanda Gorman's inspiring poem
- The Phoenix on Gorman as climate poet
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.