Two examples of deception this week: Entergy paid actors to testify in favor of a power plant in New Orleans and the White House is hiding a ‘nightmare’ report on water quality. And, by the way, Jupiter is changing our weather…very slowly. Listen in.
The reading list:
- Actors in New Orleans
- lead to subpoenas for big oil
- White House buries water study
- Alaskan Climate Change
- Jupiter and Venus change Earth's climate
- March for the Ocean June 9
- MCAN Green Muni Summit June 23
- Zero Hour July 21
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.