A British court enforced the Paris Agreement to stop a planned new runway in London. We discuss.
The reading list:
- BBC Explainer: What is the third runway?
- Grist: 3rd runway won't fly under Paris
- Guardian: Why 3rd runway may never happen
- Guardian Opinion on flight shaming
- NYT on future of loyalty programs
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.