The new Administration may have dreams of reversing our progress against climate change but there are a few legal, market driven and international snags that may slow these Climate-Orcs down. Listen in.
The reading list:
- McKibben visits OnPoint
- Low price for solar
- US Companies urge Trump to stay in Paris Agreement
- Will Trump pull out of the UNFCCC?
Will California launch its own "damn satellite?"
Sen. Warren calls for pipeline halt
- Boston City Council cracks down on gas leaks
- An Eversource windfarm of Martha's Vineyard
- Block Island On-line!
- Derrick Jackson on the meaning of the Block Island windfarm
- Local, vocal, never back down
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.