Hidden by continuous media coverage of the pandemic, the current administration is pushing environmental rollbacks. The latest is about fine pollution (PM2.5) that makes coronavirus worse! We review some of the rollbacks, so you can remember later, when you have to make a decision on which leaders you will choose.
The reading list:
- EPA refuses to improve fine soot limits
- The new study linking PM2.5 to corona severity
- Trump's 'deal' with Putin and MSB on oil markets.
- Trump to pay producers to 'leave it in the ground'
- Vanity Fair on Trump's rollbacks under coronavirus
- Reuters on EPA relaxation of enviro enforcement
- EPA's fake 'secret science' gimmick to limit regulation
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.