From President Cheetoh’s approval of the KCL pipeline to his plans attacking climate programs, there is plenty to discuss. Also, the Senate heads for a showdown over the Gorsuch nomination, but you can still get bus tickets to the DC rally on 4/29. Hang in there!
The reading list:
- Trump approved KXL
- DT's interview with Time
- Sheldon Whitehouse presses Gorsuch on dark money
- The administration's attack on climate
- Stevie B unhappy over carbon tax sidebar
- Gorsuch eliminates environmental cases for lack of “standing"
- Five reasons to oppose Gorsuch
- Dems to filibuster Gorsuch
- MCAN's Oldham to speak on activism in Brookline
- Other Brookline Climate Week events
- April 22 Science March
- April 29 march in DC
- Buses to DC for April 29
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.