In his new book, our guest invites listeners to ditch the cynical narratives we’ve become accustomed to, urges us to envision an ideal future, and offers the tools to build it. Listen in for a fun conversation.
The reading list:
- What could go right? on Amazon
- What could go right? on Barnes and Noble
- Justin Bean's personal site
- A video on the Renaissance and views of the public space
- Piketty Capital in the 21st Century
- Toffler's Future Shock
- Find the current global CO2 ppm here
- How many days ‘til 2030?
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon that protects environmental justice communities.
Thanks for listening.
Do you like this post?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with