The unsettling IPCC report inspires a poetic response. Then we discuss some climate related reports.: Astroturf off Martha’s Vineyard? Why re-wild the planet? How about daylighting rivers? What could go right? Listen in here for all the latest.
The reading list:
- The IPCC’s AR6 Synthesis Report
- Link to the Jorie Graham article that got Steve to read his own poem
- Steve’s poem “This Branch”
- What does IPCC report mean for MA?
- Healy appoints new DPU
- Oil uses astroturf groups to oppose wind
- “Ministry for the Future” book link
- Miles Howard links
- Justin Bean link
- The Climate Minute discusses the book “What could go right” with the author
- Grid impact of Green hydrogen
- The Climate Minute disusses the reprot with the authors
- See the page that collects all the “Making Sense of Climate” episodes -> https://www.franklinmatters.org/2022/02/making-sense-of-climate-collection.html
- Find the current global CO2 ppm here
- How many days ‘til 2030?
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon that protects environmental justice communities.
Thanks for listening.
Do you like this post?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with