The retirement of Anthony Kennedy is bad news for climate hawks (along with lots of others.) That bad news comes together with cruelty on our borders, against both children and Muslims. How should we interpret these events and formulate a path forward? Listen in.
The reading list:
- Legal Planet: What does retirement mean for environment
- Vox: Make SCOTUS term limited
- Grist: what retirement means
- Grist: A new climate champion
- Detention camps are totalitarian
- Safe Communities Act
- MoveOn June 30 events
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.