The Transportation and Climate Initiative recently announced a Memorandum of Understanding (or MOU) between the 12 Northeastern states that have joined the group. We discuss the implications.
The Reading List:
- Home of the TC&I
- Georgetown U is the 'convener'
- com reports on the recent announcement
- TCI MOU from Dec 17 2019
- Informative slides from the 12/17 webinar announcing the TCI MOU
- The Western Climate Initiative
- MA House Bill H3008
- INPUT FORM to send comments to TCI
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.