Climate change is causing huge wildfires in Australia. We discuss.
The reading list
- Michael Mann on the fires in Australia
- Murdoch news companies push disinformation
- Kolbert in New Yorker on Australian fires
- InsideClimate news story
- Why stop Adani?
- Africa pays the price
- InsideClimate on NE coal train protests
- Earthwhile on coal
- No Compressor website for Weymouth
- Virginia Compressor ruling
- Protecting the Planet by Mariah Tinger
- How to help Australia fires
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.