As 2021 dawns, we see climate experts assemble in the White House, and opportunities to gain traction on the challenges before us.
The reading list:
- The Paris Accord demands attention
- Biden on CSPAN announcing his climate team
- The NYT on the the Biden team
- SciAm on the Biden team
- The Climate Minute on the need to pressure the Biden team
- Heated's Atkins on the Duty and Care we need to give
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.