We have a wide-ranging discussion with author Bill Sargent, based on his recent book about climate journalists. Listen in!
The reading list:
- Bill Sargent's website
- Amazon link to Bill Sargent’s book “Backstory: Journalists off the Record
- Amazon link to Bill Sargent's book "World on Edge"
- Sargent's "Crab Wars"
- Amazon link to Chris Tomas' book "Inheritors of the Earth: How Nature is Thriving in an Age of Extinctions"
- A natural lunar cycle may make flooding worse in the 2030s
- The Climate Minute on ocean freighter based geo-engineering and warmer water
- Find the current global CO2 ppm here
- How many days ‘til 2030?
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon that protects environmental justice communities.
Thanks for listening.