As the East Coast settles in for a storm that has ‘undergone bombogenesis,’ we discuss the important stories of 2017. Listen in.
- What is bombogenesis??
- What is the polar vortex
- Scientists are learning how to connect weather events to climate
- Map showng the warm globe and cold East Coast.
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson on the difference of climate and weather (Video)
- High gas prices in Boston
- The Interaction of arctic ice and cold weather here....
- Top stories, including Paris
- Renewable energy prices
- MCAN's Energy 101 webinar, Jan 10
- Bill McKibben in JP Jan 17th
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.