Governor Healy began her administration by working to align the state’s roadmap efforts. The wind industry undergoes some growing pains, and we discuss why fusion would be great but not relevant to our current needs.
The reading list:
- Climate lead via Executive Order from Governor Healey
- Rep Roy video on wind turbine blade testing visit
- CodCast episode with Rep Roy and Senator Barrett
- ISO New England grid capacity around Christmas 2022
- Wind farm in Maine, MA to take advantage of
- Fun article: driving for donuts to test electric vehicle charging stations availability
- Fusion announcement
- See the page that collects the “Making Sense of Climate” episodes -> https://www.franklinmatters.org/2022/02/making-sense-of-climate-collection.html
- Wind tract surveys by company associated with Greentown Labs
- Greentown Labs
- find the current CO2 ppm
- How many days until 2030?
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon that protects environmental justice communities.
Thanks for listening.