Massachusetts’ proposed “100% Clean Act” would eliminate carbon emissions from electricity generation, transportation and buildings. In this episode we talk to an expert about the pragmatic path to 100% clean electricity by 2035.
The reading list:
- The EnvironmentMasssachusetts home page
- Fact sheet on the 100% Clean Act
- The 100% Clean Act - Briefing on what is in the bill!
- Commonwealth Magazine on Vineyard Wind
- A description of the Haliade wind turbind
- Find your State Rep, ask them to co-sponsor!
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.