MCAN’s new board member talks to us about her work, how she ended up in the climate movement and lessons she learned on the way.
The reading list:
- Tree cover equity in Boston
- Climate Resilience at Mystic River Watershed Association
- What is climate resilience?
- Quote from John Muir
- Sierra Club calls out John Muir
- A roller skating champion!
- A skate shop in NH
- Find the current global CO2 ppm here
- How many days ‘til 2030?
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon that protects environmental justice communities.
Thanks for listening.