Good news. As we install more solar panels, we keep learning how to do it more cheaply. This helps predict big solar electricity cost reductions over the foreseeable future.
The reading list:
- The Rice and Chessboard story
- Ramez Naam on why solar energy will be insanely cheap
- An update on Perovskite solar cells
- Renewables beat coal during the shutdown
- A Long Duration Battery in Minneapolis
- ARPA-E on why long term storage matters.
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.