The Trump regime has delayed, and perhaps put at risk, the progress of the Vineyard Wind clean energy project. Further, it has weakened the Endangers Species Act in service of the fossil fuel industry. As a result, will raccoons rule the world? Listen in.
The reading list:
- Information on the Vineyard Wind Project
- WBUR on Vineyard Wind
- Commonwealth Magazine on Vineyard Wind
- Globe on why Vineyard Wind needs the tax credits
- Trump approve gold mine after Oval Office visit
- Vox on the Endangered Species Act weakening
- 2018 article on campaign against the Endangered Species Act
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.