International shipping fleets emit a significant fraction of greenhouse gases, but the implementation of hydrogen technology may be happening in real time. Greta Thunberg will come by sailing ship to NYC in September for the upcoming Climate Strike. Perhaps she can see the Broadway Musical Hadestown, which combines Greek myth and climate change. Listen in!
The Reading List:
- Baker goes to DC to help Vineyard Wind
- NPR on the Dawn of Low Carbon Shipping
- Thunberg to sail the Atlantic, bound for NYC
- PRI on how "Greek Mythology and climate change come to Broadway"
- Greta Thunberg and The 1975 sing "It's Time to Rebel"
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.