In this modern age of on-line meetings, you can even get a MassSave home energy assessment using your phone. The assessment will begin the journey to energy and cost savings. Listen in as we talk to an expert on just how virtual home energy assessments work. Welcome to the future!
The reading list:
- The Climate Minute asks "what happens in a home energy assessment?"
- You can email Joe at [email protected]
- Residential rebates and incentives under MassSave
- How to sign up for a MassSave assessment
- Boston Globe on the recent enhancements to MassSave
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.