Last year was the hottest on record. Surprise! But on the cool side of things, the Obama administration has halted leasing on Federal lands to consider imposing what amounts to a ‘price on carbon.’ On top of that good news, the Paris Agreement allows a new interpretation of the Clean Air Act that Climate Hawks will love. Finally, the Delta Five are convicted of minor crimes, but in a way that is a victory for activists. Listen in!
The reading list:
- 2015 was hottest on record
- Obama halts leasing of federal lands
- The Clean Air Act more powerful due to the Paris Agreement
- The outcome of the Delta Five trial
- Youtube of the jurors meeting the Delta Five
Please support MCAN’s work. You can easily donate on-line !
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.