Does the imaginative response of the Extinction Rebellion (and that of the Climate Strikes, the Sunrise Movement and others) represent a new way to address the sclerotic politics of our time? Listen in.
The reading list:
- Extinction Rebellion website
- NYT on Extinction Rebellion
- Greta Thunberg nominated for Nobel?
- Congress passes HR9 to protect Paris Accord
- Paolo Bacigalupi's short story "A Full Life"
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.