Boston’s Mayor Walsh heads off to China to discuss climate, the AGs of many states tell the bullying Texas Representative Lamar Smith to take a proverbial hike, and maybe the hockey stick wars will be won by the youngsters! Listen in.
The reading list:
- Boston's Mayor visits China
- Are cities key to climate progress? ThinkProgress
- AGs and Enviro groups reject Lamar Smith's preposterous demands
- Union of Concerned Scientists reply letter to Lamar Smith
- Background on the "Hockey Stick" graph
- Ask not for whom the bell tolls, climate denier! Says Greg Laden
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.