A recent Globe opinion piece asked good questions about the pandemic and climate change. We talk with the author, and wonder what life will be like ‘after.’ Listen in.
The reading list
- Craig Altemose's Opinion in Boston Globe on Corona and Climate
- Naomi Klein on Corona Capitalism
- McKibben in New Yorker on Climate and Corona
- Boston Globe is against airline bailouts
- A bailout for private jets?
- Aronoff at Jacobin on corona and climate
- Guardian on frequent flyers
- Wikipedia on the movie Inception
- Vox on the Green New Deal
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.