Despite pressure at the G7 Summit and a poignant message from Pope Francis about the importance of addressing climate change, Trump refuses to accept reality and show leadership. Will we lose our top climate scientists and watch as the rest of the world moves forward on the clean energy revolution without us? Tune in for more details!
- BlackRock’s push for ‘social responsibility’ highlights this major shift among corporations
- In the Trump Administration, Science Is Unwelcome. So Is Advice. - The New York Times
- France says "Make out Planet Great Again!
- Pope warns oil executives: Climate change may ‘destroy civilization’ | TheHill
- G6 leaders advance climate agenda while Trump's US defends fossil fuels
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.