NY AG Eric Schneiderman resigns after the New Yorker reveals him as a violent man. He was leading the effort against Exxon. What now? Back at home, Boston will host a mayoral conference on climate in June. Listen in.
The reading list:
- New Yorker on Schniederman
- A loss for the Exxon case?
- WBUR on Boston's climate summit
- CLF and Synapse report no need for pipelines
- The Weymouth Compressor Station
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.